We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Platform: PC, Mac, Linux
Release Date: October 7, 2015
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Check out the Cryptark Wiki, http://cryptark.gamepedia.com/ right here at Gamepedia!]
Cryptark is a 2D roguelike shooter that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. Purchase improved equipment and weapons to tackle more dangerous targets, but be cautious as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory, the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 60 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
April 19, 2016: FACEBOOK[edit | edit source]
We will be at PAX East showing Cryptark, Modbox, and MaximumVR! You can also now stomp around with our patent-pending-rubber vr boots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQDa-IMo7I Check this map for our booth: