We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Developer: SMG Studio
Publisher: SMG Studio
Platform: PC, Consoles
Release Date: March 14, 2017
Genre: Casual, Indie
Death Squared is a game about constantly evolving cooperation. Two cuboidal robots have one job each: stand on their circles without accidentally destroying one another. Each level is a puzzle with a deceptively simple solution. They can be solved in moments, but analyzing and figuring them out is down to the players’ communication and problem solving skills.
- 2 Player co-op core experience with additional single player and 4 player modes.
- Simple and intense gameplay as you try to solve the puzzles while not dying
- Co-operation is key, don't let it turn Co-ompetitive
- Players are their own worst enemy
- A control scheme that is surprisingly 'unhelpful'
February 22, 2017: INDIE MEGABOOTH, MINIBOOTH, AND TABLETOP LINEUP: PAX 2017[edit | edit source]
April 13, 2016: TWITTER[edit | edit source]
We'll be at #PAXEAST here's a handy map on where to find us at the @IndieMEGABOOTH #gotthecorner