Graceful Explosion Machine
Developer: Vertex Pop
Publisher: Vertex Pop
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: April 2017
Genre: Side-Scroll, Arcade
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued alien worlds, fighting crystalline enemies to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- A blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter experience
- The quad-weapon array gives the player four unique and devastatingly powerful weapons at all times
- Fast paced skill-based action, featuring a deep combo system and scoring mechanics
- 30+ levels across 4 unique worlds
- Visuals bursting with vibrant colour, bold lines, and geometric enemy designs
- Analogue and digital synthesizer driven soundtrack
- Extensive ranking and stats for each level encourages replay and perfecting the game combo systems
- Score attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for wracking up big scores! Perfect for streaming