We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Developer: Joakim Sandberg
Publisher: Bifrost Entertainment
Platform: PC, OS X, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita
Release Date: 2017
Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
Iconoclasts is an Action-Adventure game of staggering scope and beauty.
Robin is a mechanic, just like her father.
She likes nothing more than to help people keep their machines in order. There’s just one minor problem: She’s unauthorized.
That makes her an abomination in the eyes of One Concern, the militaristic governing religion attempting to maintain power over Robin’s home world.
After instigating a series of unfortunate events in her home town, Robin must venture into a beautiful, hostile and frequently odd world.
Along the way Robin and her pirate companion Mina, meets a colorful cast of oddballs, misfits, philosophers and sadists – all somehow connected to One Concern and the fate of the world.
- Gorgeous action-adventure platformer with exhilarating boss battles and a touch of Metroidvania
- A vast, intricately realized world bursting with secrets, densely packed with ideas
- Studiously paced and balanced action, exploration and puzzles
- Engrossing, character-driven story about faith, individuality, choices and their consequences
- Game, art, music and story by Joakim "Konjak" Sandberg, lovingly ported for crossplatform by Bifrost Entertainment