We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Ladykiller in a Bind
Developer: Love Conquers All Games
Publisher: Love Conquers All Games
Release Date: 2015
"My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!!"—or Ladykiller in a Bind for short—is an erotic visual novel about social manipulation, crossdressing, and girls tying up other girls.
February 22, 2017: INDIE MEGABOOTH, MINIBOOTH, AND TABLETOP LINEUP: PAX 2017[edit | edit source]
August 11, 2015: INDE MEGABOOTH PAX PRIME ANNOUNCEMENT[edit | edit source]
Indie MEGABOOTH PAX Prime 2015 lineup announced!
Just on the heels on BitSummit, you got it — PAX Prime is just around the corner. Take a breather while you still can, because this show is going to be MEGA!
We’re bringing more than 70 independent games August 28-31 at the Washington State Convention Center across our MEGABOOTH, MINIBOOTH, and TABLETOP spaces. Check ’em out below! (Click the picture for a larger version)
Thanks to our returning primary sponsors Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox for their continued support! Special thanks also to Alienware and Intel for providing hardware at the show.
- Armello – League of Geeks
- Awesomenauts – Ronimo Games
- Barkley 2 – Tales of Game’s
- BELOW – Capybara Games
- Butt Sniffin Pugs – SpaceBeagles
- Captain Forever Remix – Pixelsaurus Games & Future Crayon
- Chasm – Discord Games, Inc.
- D4 – PLAYISM
- Darknet – E McNeill
- Death Road to Canada – Rocketcat LLC
- Distance – Refract
- Due Process – Giant Enemy Crab
- Eco – Strange Loop Games Inc
- Galak-Z – 17-BIT
- Gang Beasts – Boneloaf
- Hyper Light Drifter – Heart Machine
- Infinifactory – Zachtronics
- Kathy Rain – Clifftop Games
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – Steel Crate Games, Inc.
- La-Mulana 2 – PLAYISM
- Ladykiller in a Bind – Love Conquers All Games
- Mini Metro – Dinosaur Polo Club
- Moon Hunters – Kitfox Games
- Mushroom 11 – Untame
- Nova Blitz – Dragon Foundry
- playsets. – the playsets team, llc
- Rising Thunder – Radiant Entertainment
- Shoot Shoot Mega Pack – Jon Remedios
- Sometimes Always Monsters – Vagabond Dog
- Stonehearth – Radiant Entertainment
- That Dragon, Cancer – Numinous Games
- The Magic Circle – Question LLC
- The Westport Independent – Double Zero One Zero
- Through the Woods – Antagonist
- To Leave – Freaky Creations
- Tumblestone – The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Ultimate Chicken Horse – Clever Endeavour Games
- Universe Sandbox ² – Giant Army
- Viking Squad – Slick Entertainment Inc
- Wattam – Funomena
- XING: The Land Beyond – White Lotus Interactive
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG – Ackk Studios
- Absolute Drift – Funselektor Labs Inc.
- Antihero – Tim Conkling
- Brigador – Stellar Jockeys
- Burly Men at Sea – Brain&Brain
- Celestial Tear: Demon’s Revenge – White Guardian Studios LLC
- Check-in, Knock-out – Lionade Games
- Circa Infinity – Kenny Sun
- Cloud Grove – bromoco
- Evergreen – Siege Sloth Games
- FutureGrind – Milkbag Games
- Gnomoria – Robotronic Games
- Interstellaria – Coldrice games LLC
- Into the Stars – Fugitive Games
- Inversus – Hypersect
- Metro Warp – Another Yeti Inc
- One More Line – SMG Studio
- Pillar – MichaelArts
- Poly Bridge – Dry Cactus
- Sublevel Zero – Sigtrap
- Super Chibi Knight – PestoForce
- The King’s Bird – Serenity Forge
- Timespinner – Lunar Ray Games LLC
- Together: Amna & Saif – Mount Olympus Games
- VA-11 HALL-A – Sukeban Games
Thanks to our sponsor Cards Against Humanity for helping make this possible.
- Cinelinx: A Card Game For People Who Love Movies – Cinelinx Media
- Cogs in a Machine – Mikeware
- Gruff – Studio Woe
- Mech Deck – Off the Shelf
- Monikers – Palm Court
- Paperback – Tim Fowers
- Pleasant Dreams – Aerjen Games
- Skiptrace – Skiptrace
- Skulldug! – Ruddy Games
- Steamcraft – Rock Manor Games
And special thanks to Google Play, Twitch, and GungHo Online Entertainment for their support!
Additionally, there will be an official PAX screening of Thank You For Playing, a documentary based on the development of immersive adventure game That Dragon, Cancer. The screening will take place on August 30 at 8 p.m. at the Sasquatch Theatre and is open to all Sunday pass holders. That Dragon, Cancer will be playable at the Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX Prime.
For individual assets, trailers, and game information please visit our Presskit page. To request b-roll or additional media assets for any of the teams, please email [email protected]
We have plenty more in store for PAX Prime this year! Make sure to follow us for updates throughout the week!