Developer: Digital Continue
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Platform: PC, PS4, XBO, DS
Release Date: April 25, 2017
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Build defenses and battle against the Clockwork horde in the next generation remake of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS title, Lock’s Quest!
You play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode - Antonia Defense!
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance.
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cutscenes.
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Cute pixel characters and maps brilliantly enhanced in high resolution, a new revamped User Interface, customized for increased PC and consoles resolution, including all new GUI Art.
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Endless Mode: Place Kingdom Force units to defend Antonia in this new and special mode
- Unique combination of Creation Simulation and Adventure genres
- Fast-paced building/battling cycles provide instant feedback on the success of your creations
- Strategy elements expand appeal to include more sophisticated gamers
- Enjoying creation simulation via an easy-to-use building mechanic
- Building unique, fanciful structures and weapons (e.g., glue balls, catapults, windmills, etc.)
- Adapting your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves