Developer: Desert Owl Games LLC
Publisher: Desert Owl Games LLC
Platform: PS4, PS Vita, PC
Release Date: 2014
Genre: Card, Strategy, RPG
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
March 6, 2017: Pox Nora & Space Wars at PAX East[edit | edit source]
We are happy to announce that both Pox Nora & Space Wars will be at PAX East!
Pox Nora will be available to play at the Sony booth. This demo will show off even more of the game than what was at the PlayStation Experience Event in December, including all 8 factions, improved performance, and interface enhancements.
March 6, 2017: PAX East 2017: Play More Than 20 PlayStation Games[edit | edit source]
From MLB The Show 17 to Farpoint in PS VR, there's tons to play in Boston this weekend.