We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Publisher: Adult Swim Games
Platform: PS4, PC
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Genre: Survival, Platformer
Check out the Rain World Wiki, right here at Gamepedia!
As a small slugcat separated from your family, you must fend for yourself in a mysterious industrial wasteland the flood has carried you into. Relying on stealth, wit, and well-timed pounces, learn the rules of your new environment to keep fed while staying out of harm’s way. Both prey and predator, the creatures in Rain World’s living ecosystem follow their own survival instincts, learning from each encounter.
Climb through the ruins of an ancient civilization, evade the jaws of vicious predators, and discover new lands teeming with strange creatures and buried mysteries when Rain World releases March 28.
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve
March 8, 2017: Fate of a Slugcat[edit | edit source]
Rain World coming to PS4 and PC.
You are a nomadic slugcat, both predator and prey in a broken ecosystem. Grab your spear and brave the industrial wastes, hunting enough food to survive, but be wary— other, bigger creatures have the same plan... and slugcats look delicious.
March 6, 2017: PAX East 2017: Play More Than 20 PlayStation Games[edit | edit source]
From MLB The Show 17 to Farpoint in PS VR, there's tons to play in Boston this weekend.