We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Super Rude Bear Resurrection
Developer: Alex Rose Games
Publisher: Alex Rose Games
Platform: PS4, XBO, PC
Release Date: Q1 2017
Genre: Action, Platformer
Super Rude Bear Resurrection is an ultra-tight, masocore platformer that anyone can beat! Every time you die, your previous corpses stack up and you can jump on them, push them around and use them as platforms or meatshields. Each death makes the game slightly easier, but it’s possible to beat the whole game without dying at all!
Rude Bear is a gangster bear from East London who’s been summoned back in time to medieval England to defeat his mortal nemesis, The Wizard. Face challenges so lethal, you’ll (probably) need to be resurrected thousands of times to stand any chance of winning, and defeat the fearsome Guardians of each world.
- Sightseeing - Run, jump and die your way through sprawling levels, facing fiendish challenges across seven diverse worlds, from ancient ruins to convulsing flesh dungeons.
- Bad Boy Tunes – Enjoy an incredible 72 song Grime soundtrack by Deeco – with a unique track in every level.
- Super Streamable – Twitch Mode lets your viewers affect the gameplay, spam emotes onto your screen and talk through your Fairy companion.
- Gotta Go Fast – Built from the ground up with speedrunners in mind. From ghosts and quick menus, to slow-mo Practice Mode and RNG toggle.
- Rampant Replayablity – Discover Bonus levels, unlock absurdly difficult achievements, and beat your friends’ scores in Marathon Mode (including Boss Rush!)
- Insanely Tough – Crank the difficulty even higher by turning off corpses and checkpoints, or take on the ultimate challenge and try to beat the entire game with just one life.