Tooth and Tail
Developer: Pocketwatch Games
Publisher: Pocketwatch Games
Platform: Linux, PC, Mac
Release Date: TBD
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Check out the Tooth and Tail Wiki, right here at Gamepedia!
Tooth and Tail is an Arcade-Style Real-Time Strategy game set in a world of animal revolution. Wage war with customizable factions, featuring units like mustard-gas skunks and flamethrowing boars. From the creators of the IGF-winning game Monaco, Tooth and Tail distills the Real Time Strategy genre down to a few buttons and eight-minute matches.
- Open development -- Watch us as we design and code and art towards the finish line!
- Tooth and Tail is a classic RTS designed to play just as well on a gamepad as on keyboard/mouse
- A focus on creative strategy rather than APM and inscrutible micro
- Pick-up-and-play party-style accessibility as well as grandmaster-level depth of strategy
- Single Player Story Mode
- Online Competitive Matchmaking with 1v1 and 2v2 Teamplay
- Local Splitscreen Multiplayer
March 6, 2017: PAX East 2017: Play More Than 20 PlayStation Games[edit | edit source]
From MLB The Show 17 to Farpoint in PS VR, there's tons to play in Boston this weekend.