Developer: Trion Worlds
Publisher: Trion Worlds
Platform: PC, OS X, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Release Date: July 9, 2015 (PC, Mac), March 14, 2017 (Consoles)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
Check out the Trove Wiki, right here at Gamepedia!
Grab your friends, hone your blades, and set off for adventure in Trove, the ultimate action MMO! Battle the forces of Shadow in realms filled with incredible dungeons and items created by your fellow players. Whether hunting treasure in far-off lands or building realms of your own, it’s never been this good to be square!
- Play as a Knight, Gunslinger, Ice Sage, Dracolyte, Pirate-with-a-parrot, or any (or all!) of the other Classes in Trove while mastering abilities from deadly ninja techniques to deliciously deadly ice cream crushes. Upgrade your gear to tackle epic challenges and strut your stuff with killer looks.
- Explore through fully destructible realms on the backs of fire-breathing dragons and purrfectly whiskered Meownts. Jump into action tailored to any level as you conquer untamed wilds from the Treasure Isles to Candoria, home of the sweet-toothed Candy Barbarians.
Delve into Dungeons
- Assemble a group of hardy cube-kind and crawl your way through huge dungeons unique to each realm. Brave deadly minions, bosses, and traps to “liberate” powerful armor and weapons, or dip into smaller Lairs for single servings of danger perfect for solo fun.
Get Rich with Loot
- Rake in a shimmering hoard of treasure and collectible items from the deepest and darkest places in Trove. Load up on special gear, costumes, decorations, recipes, crafting ingredients, flying carpets, sea-faring ships, and dragons of mighty renown.
Build Your Home…
- Cornerstones are personal homes you can build block by block, but they’re also mobile bases! Drop your Cornerstone at specially-marked plots in any world you’re visiting, and voilà: your hand-crafted home-away-from-home will appear, giving you a place to kick back, relax, and craft to your heart’s content.
Build a World…
- What’s better than crafting alone? Building entire new Club Worlds with friends. Feel like making enormous geodesic domes in the desert? Magnificent castles in the sky? Do it – and land yourself in our list of the cubic masterpieces in Trove!
Build Anything in the Game!
- Dragons? Check. Bacon swords? Yup. Rainbow-grade 3D glasses of insufferable doom? Just the tip of the iceberg! Collect a HUGE range gear made by your fellow players and make and submit your own items – including Dungeons, Lairs, Class Costumes, and more.
- Music Blocks, Meownts, Fishing, Farming, Pets, Sailing (with Boats!), Flying (with Wings!), Mag Trains, Dance-Pads, Heroes, Villains, Allies (who might be Villains), Flasks, Bombs, Piñata Parties, and the Crafting of any and all Things.
March 10, 2017: Facebook Post[edit | edit source]
Not going to #PAXEast2017? Fear not - the Trove livestream is here for you! https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
March 7, 2017: JOIN US AT PAX EAST – MARCH 10-12![edit | edit source]
Join us at PAX East for great games, deep conversation with Devs and maybe a little swag!
We are all packed up and ready to roll in to Boston this week for PAX East, the coolest game in town.
We’re in Hall A, Booth #11055 – just look for the giant Trove voxel dragon above the booth!
The Exhibit Hall is open from are 10 AM – 6 PM on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. After hours, you may just run into some Trion folks hanging out for beer and conversation – don’t be shy, join us then too – word has it that Brasse may even buy you a drink!
We’ll have Devs and Community on site for Atlas Reactor, Trove, ArcheAge and Rift!
- ArcheAge: Celestrata & Quillodon, your resident experts on salt and mayhem.
- Trove: Avarem, Twixler, Junebug & DopeSheet – they’ll be playing Trove on the XBox and PS4!
- RIFT: Vladd & Keyens, with a side order of Brasse!
- Atlas Reactor: Muzzy, Redhawk & Bliza all go full HAM with support from Mobi.
- Trion Creators: Streamers, YouTubers, Fan Sites and bloggers… come and meet Mobi, even if you’re not in the program yet!
We’re proud to offer a high-quality poster for each game, as well as Trove sunglasses in limited quantities for our voxel juggernaut’s biggest fans.
Make sure pick up the Trion game code card, good for a really terrific item in every one of our games! (Yes, you CAN take one for a friend!)
- ArcheAge: Candy-fueled Fastropod Snail Mount
- Atlas Reactor: Rask’s Citadel Purple Skin
- Defiance: Dodge Challenger Vehicle: Furious Fuchsia
- Devilian: Misteye Siamese Cat Pet
- RIFT: 6th Anniversary Parade Tuskar Elephant Mount
- Trove: Flying Carpet Mount
But wait… how can you get your hands on that glorious plush PuP? We’re glad you asked! It ain’t easy, but he’s totally worth it:
- Take a picture with PuP – we have the plushies and a ten foot tall PuP at the booth.
- Tweet your pic @AtlasReactor on Twitter
- Show your tweet to a Trion staff member at the booth
- Win a PvP or 5 Star Bot Match
- ADOPT A PUP PLUSHIE!
These little guys are available in VERY limited quantities, and when they’re gone, they’re GONE!
See you there!