West of Loathing
Release Date: Early 2017
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Casual
Check out the West of Loathing Wiki, right here at Gamepedia!
West of Loathing is a single player slapstick adventure RPG set in the Wild West of the "Loathing" universe -- a new game in development by Asymmetric, the folks behind the popular long-running online game The Kingdom of Loathing.
West of Loathing is shaping up to be a huge RPG with tons of branching narrative, turn-based tactical combat, and character advancement. It's basically a stick-figure Skyrim with beans and big hats. You'll get to do stuff like:
- Choose from three character classes: Cow Puncher, Beanslinger, or Snake Oiler
- Explore perilous gulches, skeleton-riddled cemeteries, and mysterious abandoned mines
- Plumb the ruins of ancient civilizations for riches
- Deliver justice to unscrupulous and sarcastic bandits
- Negotiate complex bureaucracies in cursed ghost towns full of cursed ghost accountants